Connect to your Wi-Fi Network
"Settings > WiFi"
- Set "Settings > Display > Sleep" as "Never"
If yours doesn't have this option use a 3rd party app like Stay Alive.
- Login to "Play Store" and download latest "Google Chrome" browser
And if you are prompted set "Chrome" as your default browser.
- Remove or disable all unnecessary apps
Go to "Settings > Apps" and remove or disable any apps (social media, music, news etc.) you won't use. This will improve performance of the device.
- Add SmartAzanClock.com to your home screen
Open Chrome browser, go to https://smartazanclock.com. You'll be prompted to add it to your home screen.
- Run SmartAzanClock app
Tap the SmartAzanClock icon on your home screen.
- Enable Azan Calls on this device
Check this option on Azan Settings page.
- Add SmartAzanClock app to your smartphone
Go to smartazanclock.com on your smartphone. You'll be prompted to add it to your home screen.
- Update your settings
You can now update your location, azan settings or custom alarms either on the tablet directly
or on your smartphone (or computer) as long as you're on the same network.
Alhamdulillah & Shukranlillah!
Your Smart Azan Clock is ready.